We Love Our Teachers

The Frisco ISD Teachers did an amazing job (given the circumstances) this spring of 2020. I have signed my kids up in person learning, as FISD is planning on having in classes in the fall. I know we are several weeks out, so we will see how that goes…

I did want to thank all the teachers for the wonderful job they have done, and hope that all goes well in this new learning situation we find ourselves in.

I am a little apprehensive about sending my kids back to a school, but I'm praying for the best. My home schooling skills are lacking severely, so in their best educational interest, we are going to give it a go. Worst case scenario, we repeat the spring of 2020 all over again.

Cross your fingers everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use a Yard Sign for Your Baby Shower

Say it with a Birthday Yard Sign

Everybody Loves Birthday Signs!